sábado, 29 de febrero de 2020


MURDER IN LEONARDO DA VINCI

By Lucía García Martínez

One dayin Leonardo Da Vinci high school something terrible happened, there was a murderer among all the students and teachers. But we didn’t know who the murderer was or if it was a boy or a girl, or if it was a student or a teacher.
When we were in the break all the people were in the canteen or outside the building and the building was very quiet. When suddenly I heard a person talking with a teacher, they were talking very loud and 5 minutes later I didn’t hear anything so I decided to go and see if something happened. When I arrived, I saw a dead teacher and a dead student. I didn’t believe it. The first thing I did was to check if they could breathe but they didn’t breathe. I didn’t see blood so was suffocation. I was going to tell the head of studies when I saw a man that wasn’t a teacher or student…he was a strange person.
Later, I called the police and they caught the man. In the end, the police interviewed the man and he said that he had killed the teacher and the student, so the police arrested him.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario